Registered Dietitian Carolyn Williams, PhD is a leading culinary nutrition expert.
She was the winner of the 2017 James Beard Journalism Award and has developed a knack for breaking down complex science into quick, reader-friendly tips.
She’s the author of two cookbooks, Meals That Heal: 100+ Everyday Anti-Inflammatory Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less and Her new book, MEALS THAT HEAL ONE POT: 100+ Recipes for Your Stovetop, Sheet Pan, Instant Pot, and Air Fryer – Reduce Inflammation for Whole-Body Health.
She also co-hosts the happy eating podcast and is a sought-after speaker on anti-inflammatory eating and managing chronic inflammation through lifestyle.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· What exactly is low grade chronic inflammation
· The symptoms to watch out for (yellow and red flags)
· What foods to include and what foods to avoid for an anti inflammatory diet
· How inflammations affects fat loss
· The main lifestyle irritants for inflammations
· The connection between all your hormones
· Food intolerances and the link with chronic inflammation
· Stress management tools that can help