I did a similar episode about finding your life purpose a few months ago so I’m I’m going to spend this episode talking about the four quadrants that I use personally (Health, Wealth, Love and Fulfilment) that help me make nearly every decision in my life. Hopefully it provides with you so much value as this was the episode I needed to hear 5 years ago.
1) What did you want to do at 14 years of age? (Science shows your brain reaches its peak around this age).
2) What did you grow up around? (How to combine nature and nurture, whether good or bad)
3) What do people complement you on regularly or tell you’re good at?
4) What have you spent the last 5, 10 or 15 years doing? How to use what you’ve been through (good and bad) to propel you forward
5) What do you talk about effortlessly on a Friday or Saturday night? (Side note: Do that!!)
“Make your life a sculpture and a not a lottery ticket, every day you chip away and step by step you get ahead”
You don’t wake up randomly one day and you’re in great shape
You don’t wake up randomly one day and your bank account is full
You don’t wake up randomly one day and you’re lying next to the love of your life
You don’t wake up randomly one day and feel fulfilled with your whole life
“Step by step you get ahead, but not necessarily fast spurts” – Charlie Munger
For more information about everything fitness, nutrition and mindset- head over to www.briankeanefitness.com to check out the blog or Brian's Facebook, YouTube and Instagram (which has a combined total of over 120k followers) - thanks for listening. To send in any questions for the podcast or for live Q+A’s, check out my snapchat briank019.
Facebook: Brian Keane Fitness
YouTube: Brian Keane Fitness