This is another one of those solo ‘press record and talk’ style episodes, so I hope it helps.
1. Unlearning the binge/restrict eating pattern 02:07
2. Unlearning how fear disguises itself as practicality 12:40
3. Unlearning the use of exercise as my primary and only coping mechanism 21:43
4. Unlearning the tying of self-worth to the way the way that I looked or how much I earned (and external things in general) 30:39
5. Unlearning that I don’t need anyone else – the lone wolf bias. 39:53
Quick link to all my books, programs and courses:
Candice Horbacz (more commonly known as Eva Lovia) is a former adult entertainment star, wife, mom and podcast host.
Candice is the type of woman you cannot pigeonhole. In fact, the evolution in her career path has been a transformation.
She is a former adult entertainment performer, an entrepreneur in the production and Web3 space, an organizer of spiritual retreats centred on psychedelics and wellness, a mother to two boys, a wife, and the podcast host of Chatting With Candice.
Her mission is to inspire people to expand their curiosity, think independently, and not be afraid of our own messiness.
This was a wonderful and wide ranging conversation; so I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s episode:
· Dealing with insecurity and jealousy in relationships
· Why exploring your body and/or sexuality is an under rated tool for self-discovery
· The differences in sexuality between men and women
· How porn can help your relationship with yourself and your partner (and when it becomes toxic)
· Consensual non-monogamy: The roadmap to a customized relationship
· Motherhood insights and how to raise masculine boys in a world that demonizes men
· The divine feminine and learning to lead with softness and being honest with yourself about trade-offs
· And much more.
Social Media links:
This episode first aired 17 August 2020
14 Days Of Fat Loss Free Guide https://briankeanefitness.com/quick-links/
Trisha Lewis is a chef, best-selling author and inspiration to hundreds of thousands of people (including me) on social media.
After years of self-sabotage, secret eating, and yo-yo dieting- she finally decided to get on a nutrition plan that worked for her lifestyle and slowly started to exercise more. Since her first appearance on the podcast: 225 Trisha’s Transformation on Losing 100 Pounds (The Right Way), she has been on a roller coaster of a journey.
It that episode, we talked about her years of self-sabotage, secret eating and yo-yo dieting. She finally decided to get on a nutrition plan that worked for her lifestyle and slowly started to exercise more and is now inspiring thousands of people all around the country to do the same!
In today’s episode we talked everything from calorie deficits, food and dealing with negativity to learning to to pushing through hard times and the power of self-love.
This one is not to be missed.
Gary is a running coach and ultra-runner who has spent 10+ years getting results for runners.
His coaching methodology is always to apply up to date science, research and training but he’s also not afraid to try new things and take inspiration from all corners of sport and life.
Having been competing himself for 15 years and coaching for 10 of them he use both these experiences combined in a unique service that gets results.
The House Running Club is a place where you can laugh and learn along with runners just like you from around the world with high level accountability from our coaching team.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s show:
· How he got into running (and how a random half marathon in Leicester led him meeting his wife)
· His first race vs his most challenging race
· Avoiding or managing the dreaded shin splints
· When and if you should focus on your running technique
· Strength and gym programs to support your running performance
· How to recovery after runs (from short 5ks to 100km weeks)
· The motivation question and mindset shift of “why haven’t you stopped running”?
· And more..
Quick links: https://houserunningclub.com/quick-links/
This is on the home page of my website; but we've updated it recently so I've linked it here too.
If your goal over the next few weeks or months is fat loss or weight loss, then hopefully it helps.
Toni is the founder of Plant-Based on a Budget, the popular website and social media platform that teaches millions how to save money by eating veggies.
She’s also the author of the Plant-Based on a Budget Cookbook, and the co-host of The Plant-Powered People Podcast.
Her work has been profiled by NPR, NBC News, Parade Magazine, and she’s a regular presence on local and national morning shows across the country, where she teaches viewers how to break their meat habit without breaking their budget.
She was also featured in the popular documentary What the Health and her Instagram account has over 560k followers.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· The biggest obstacle many of us face when it comes to healthy eating
· The difference between saving time and money in the kitchen, which is more challenging and which should take priority.
· What inspired her to go plant based.
· How living below the poverty line as a young adult affected her commitment to eating plant-based.
· Overcoming the stigma attached to veganism.
· The time-saving food tips that have helped her the most.
· The stories behind her recipes and why emotional ties can impact your food relationship.
· And more..
The 10 most frequently asked questions about WHOOP and what you need to know about the WHOOP fitness wearable tracker.
1. What details does it actually show and what is it based off?
2. I want to get it but afraid at getting caught up on low recovery score on game day?
3. Is it better than a Garmin?
4. Can you wear it in the shower?
5. Do you ever take it off?
6. I use a Fitbit, is Whoop better?
7. How often do you charge it?
8. Is it any good for tracking running?
9. Is it like Apple Watch/Fit Bitt when it comes to battery life?
10. Who do you recommend it for?
My link to get your WHOOP 4.0 device and your first month free (to try it): https://join.whoop.com/en-eu/BKF
Blog post: https://briankeanefitness.com/the-pros-and-cons-of-the-whoop-fitness-wearable-device-this-is-what-i-found-using-it-every-day-for-two-months/