Rob is social media influencer, fitness entrepreneur and sponsored athlete. This is actually Rob’s second time on the podcast – he was also on episode 80 in July 2017, that episode is titled infectious positivity, loving the gym and using stories to build your social media empire and I highly recommend you check it out after this episode.
Over the past several years, Rob has built a huge online presence and currently has over 490k followers on Instagram and 415k subscribers on YouTube.
His new book The Rob Lipsett Game Plan: Transform Your Body with My 3 Point Mindset, Nutrition and Training Plan is now available in Eason’s bookstores in Ireland and on Amazon.co.uk and Amazon.com.
This is a massively wide-ranging conversation from everything social media, steroids and competing in Men’s Physique to romantic relationships, Vlogging and building a stronger mindset. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it
Some of the things we talked about:
· The RTE steroid documentary
· Going back to compete in men’s physique again
· Rob’s thoughts on romantic relationships and non-negotiables to look for
· How to use intermittent fasting and a three-day full body workout when your schedule is crazy
· Tips for new Vloggers and building your online presence
Sponsored by Udo’s Choice
Rob’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/RobLipsett
Rob’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/roblipsett/?hl=en