James Lawrence, also known as ‘Iron Cowboy’ is a former two-time world record holder, triathlete, author and motivational speaker.
In 2015, he completed what has been described as one of the greatest achievements in the history of human endurance, 50 Ironman-length triathlons in 50 consecutive days, one in each of the 50 US states.
Some of the things we talked about:
- Training and nutrition in the lead up to ‘The 50’
- Advice to beginners who want to do a triathlon
- The importance of surrounding g yourself with right people
- Tips for finding time to train when you have kids
- Strategies to deal with negativity and hate from the outside world
- How to kill excuses and realise that’s the only thing that’s holding you back
- How being patient but doing the right things every day is the real key to achieving any big goal
“10% of life is what happens to you, 90% is how you react” -James Lawrence
Macro patience, micro speed
Check out Brians best selling book THE FITNESS MINDSET on AUDIO BOOK and PAPERBACK
BrianBrians Blog can be found here