Ross is decorated expert in the fitness industry.
For over 10 years he's been involved in every area of sport, fitness and nutrition imaginable. He started as an international athlete playing water polo for Great Britain but later moved into the academics of sport and graduated from the world-renowned Loughborough University school of sport and expertise science. Ross is the co-founder of the sports Nutrition company the protein works and writes for a range of publications including men's health and men's fitness. On top of some other crazy fitness challenges that we'll talk about later in the podcast, Ross famous did the worlds strongest marathon where he ran 26.2 miles pulling a 1,400kg MINI countryman to raise money for charity and his long-awaited book the worlds fitness book (which I've already pre-ordered) is out next year!!!
1. What does your morning routine look like?
2. What is the best way to build my core?
3. How can I lean bulk without gaining excess fat?
4. What are your biggest frustrations in managing your business?
5. I'm 24 and really into a girl in school who just turned 18, should I pursue it or is it morally wrong with the age gap?