Now displaying: Page 1
Nov 11, 2022
This episode first aired 22 June 2020
Want to get my weekly newsletter?
Rosie Millen is a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist, after studying at
the renowned Institute of Optimum Nutrition.
She was diagnosed with severe burnout back in 2014 and made a lot of difficult changes in her life to bounce back and recover fully.
Rosie was bed bound for three years straight and has since gone on to achieve an incredible journey that has seen her coach thousands of women to increase their energy and continues to go from strength to strength.
She has helped multiple companies give their employees more
energy and written hundreds of blog posts on how to recover from burnout, as well as writing her first book “Burnout’s a B*itch – the antidote to the overworked world we live in”.
Here are some of things we talked about in today’s episode:
· Early warning signs to watch out for with burnout.
· How to eat and what food to minimise/avoid if you’re feeling
· Tips for reducing caffeine and stimulants (without feeling the
· What balancing hormones actually means and the
misconceptions around stress
· How to maximise your sleep (supplements, routine and what to avoid before bed)
©Brian Keane Fitness limited