This episode first aired 09 March 2020
Want to get my weekly newsletter?
Laura Rhodes-Levin is a licensed marriage and family therapist and the Founder of The Missing Peace Center for Anxiety.
Anxiety is a type of fear usually associated with the thought of a threat or something going wrong in the future, but can also arise from something happening right now.
Around 1 in 6 people in Ireland will experience a mental health problem like anxiety each year, which has steadily increased over the past 20 years,
In today's episode, we talk through everything mental health and anxiety.
Here are some of the things we talked about.
· Anxiety treatments (traditional and non-traditional)
· The power of being present and focusing on “I’m okay’ as your first line of defence.
· What happens if you don’t treat or learn to cope with your anxiety
· Books and resources for anxiety
· How to find the right therapist or person to talk to (if that’s what you decide to look for)
“Never make permanent decisions
based on how you currently feel”
– Laura Rhodes-Levin
Podcast 172: Dealing With Mental Health (Solo Episode) https://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/172-dealing-with-mental-health/
Podcast 119: Get Rid of Anxiety, Worry and Stress FOREVER!
Laura’s Clinic Website: https://missingpeace4anxiety.com