Steven is a New York Times bestselling author, an award-winning journalist, and the Executive Director of the Flow Research Collective.
He is one of the world’s leading experts on human performance.
Steven is the author of eleven bestsellers (out of fourteen books), including The Art of Impossible, The Future is Faster Than You Think, Stealing Fire, The Rise of Superman, Bold, and Abundance.
His work has been nominated for two Pulitzer Prizes, translated into over 50 languages, and has appeared in over 100 publications, including the New York Times Magazine, Wired, Atlantic Monthly, Wall Street Journal, TIME, and the Harvard Business Review.
His new book Gnar Country – growing old, staying rad is available now.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· Using curiosity to manage anxiety
· Flow triggers and how to get ‘in the zone’
· Why taking choice off the table can be the secrete to peak performance
· The reason hesitation is deadly in you are in or entering a flow stage
· Grit is the last resort and what you need to do before then
· And more.
· Book: https://www.gnarcountry.com/
· Website: https://www.stevenkotler.com/
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kotler.steven/?hl=en
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KotlerSteven/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/steven_kotler
· LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-kotler