Dr Megan Rossi is a gut health nutrition expert.
She is also the founder of the gut health clinic, co-founder of BioandMeUK, columnist at the daily mail and multiple time best-selling author.
Her first appearance on the podcast was on October 7th 2019 in episode 246 titled The Gut Health Doctor Megan Rossi on Your Gut and How To Eat Yourself Healthy and in today’s podcast, we talk about her new book “How to Eat More Plants’ and all thing gut health.
Here are some of the topics explored in today’s episode.
- Hormone control and gut health
- IBS, food triggers and managing bloating/discomfort
- How to learn to tolerate food triggers
- The diversity diet and adding in foods vs removing foods
- Why calorie counting isn’t everything for weight and fat loss
- Sleep, your circadian rhythm gut microbes
- And much more.
Amazon links to Megan’s books: https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=Megan+rossi&crid=3FTXIOU28XVKX&sprefix=megan+rossi%2Caps%2C105&ref=nb_sb_noss_1