This is one of those ‘press record and talk’ style episodes so I hope you enjoy it.
Episode 1 of this podcast came out on September 10th 2016 – The Things You Need To Do For Fat Loss and I’ve changed my mind about a lot of things over that six year period.
Charlie Munger has a great line in his book ‘Poor Charlie’s Almanac’ that you should always be willing to give up your best loved ideas. Today’s podcast goes through the eight biggest things I’ve changed my mind about since starting the show in 2016.
- My opinions on ‘the best diet’ 06:06
- Anxiety. As it’s not a major focus in my life now, it just doesn’t take up the same mental real estate 14:22
- I get less inspired by people who have done incredible things (and more inspired by everyday transformations - physical or mental) 26:18
- My bullsh*t detector is much better now 32:35
- Not preaching what works for me without all the context of whose receiving the advice 38:42
- Recommending books is nearly impossible now (hence why I talk to the authors so you can make up your own mind) 50:17
- I’m less of a fan of supplements than I was when I started the podcast 55:48
- My body goals (and life goals) are completely different from when I started so my priorities are equally different 01:02:10
Quick link to all my books, programs and courses: