Hattie was the 2016 World Beauty Fitness and Fashion (WBFF) World Champion, is a body positivity advocate, motivational speaker and business woman.
She’s the owner of the popular online fitness and coaching programme, the Sports Model Project.
Hattie has over half a million Instagram followers and is on a mission to empower women to be the best they can be, hoping to inspire them to push their boundaries when it comes to weight training, healthy living, competing on stage or simply being the best version of themselves.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
- The training and nutrition mistakes she made early on
- How being bullied in school turned into her being own biggest bully (and how she overcame it)
- Developing self-compassion and improving your relationship with self
- The importance of body positivity and how that’s feeds into self-love
- Switching from the ‘punish myself’ mindset to a holistic approach to fitness
- How to get curious about your common thoughts and to learn from them
- Why she competes and the benefits it brings to her life
- Her new podcast and who it’s for
- And much more