Stephen is a personal trainer who lost 100lbs and now specializes in helping people drop 20-70lbs in a 3–6-month time period.
This is Stephen’s second appearance on the podcast, he was on recently with his co-author Peter Tzemis where they talked about their now best-selling book The 77 Laws of Six Pack Abs.
That was episode #350: Stephen Campolo and Peter Tzemis on Fat Loss Nutrition Principles, Managing Your Mindset For Long Term Weight Loss and The 77 Laws Of Six Pack Abs!
In today’s podcast, we keep it focused on Stephen’s story and how he helped himself and over 1,200 people transform their bodies.
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s episode.
· The biggest mistakes he made trying to lose weight
· Getting to the root of your eating self-sabotage and emotional eating
· Working with celebrity clients and how they can differ in their approach compared to the general population
· Stress, anxiety and sleep and binge eating triggers
· How binge eating on peanut butter put him hospital and nearly killed him
· And more.