Dre is a mental toughness coach, former professional basketball player, 4 times TEDx speaker and author of 29 books.
In just 5 years, he went from his high school team’s bench to a 9-year professional basketball career. At the same time, Dre built a content publishing empire.
Blogging since 2005 and publishing videos to YouTube starting in 2006, Dre has published over 7,000 videos with his content being viewed over 73 million times and has over 137,000 subscribers on YouTube. Dre’s daily Work On Your Game Podcast has over 3 million listeners and he has also given 4 TED Talks.
“Dre Teaches The Discipline, Confidence, Mental Toughness & Initiative To Your Work & Life That Puts You In The Top 1% Of Performers.”
Here are some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast:
- The link between discipline and building self confidence
- How discipline works in both negative and positive directions
- Why you should never fake it until you make it and what you should to do instead
- How to avoid being a PIG (professional information gatherer) or mental masturbation
- Shiny information syndrome, not getting distracted and getting clear on your end goal
- 48 hours positive thoughts challenge
- Work On Your Game: Website | Amazon
- Buy A Game: Download FREE | Amazon | Audio
- The Mental Handbook: Website | Amazon | Audio
- The Super You: Website | Amazon | Audio
- Dre Philosophy Vol. 0: Website | Amazon
- 55 Daily People Skills: Website | Amazon | Audio
- 100 Mental Game Best Practices: Website | Amazon | Audio
- 25 Reasons To Quit Worrying: Website | Amazon | Audio
- 25 Conversation Starters: Website | Amazon | Audio
- Ask Yourself A Better Question: Website | Amazon | Audio
- The Seller’s Mindset: Website | Amazon | Audio
- The Mental Workbook: Website | Amazon | Audible