Michael Anthony (Unbroken) is a best-selling author, speaker and coach who helps trauma survivors get out of the vortex to become the hero of their own story.
Michael is an advocate for adult survivors of child abuse and has been called the “Tony Robbins of Trauma” and spends his time helping other survivors get out of The Vortex to become the hero of their own story and take their live back.
Michael hosts both The Michael Unbroken and Think Unbroken Podcasts and blogs weekly at www.ThinkUnbroken.com
This podcast needs to come with a warning.
Michael had a horrific childhood and there will be content in here that is difficult to listen to. I also share some of my darker life moments in this episode (things I’ve never previously discussed online) so this was a difficult episode to press publish on personally. However, these podcasts tend to be the ones that have life changing impact for those that need it, so I’ve felt the fear and pressed publish anyways (raw and unedited).
I hope it helps those who need it most.
Here are some of the things we talked about:
· Michael’s horrific childhood and how to heal yourself from trauma
· Removing your need for external validation.
· What to do if you have toxic parents (or loved ones)
· How to release trauma from your body
· How trauma is stored in the body
· Understanding the nervous system response after trauma
· And much more
Think Unbroken Podcast