Today’s episode is a fly on the wall conversation with one of my closest friends, Paul Dermody. We focused initially on nutrition and diet and then went in a different direction about half way through the episode. If you enjoyed any of our previous conversations with a similar show structure, then this is not to be missed.
Here are some of things we talked about in today’s podcast:
· Turning 31 – the biggest lessons he’s learnt over the past few years
· Why self-reflection is one of the most underrated tools when it comes to fat loss
· Having difficult conversations and getting over the fear of offending people
· Influencers and ego, why do people act like this and how do we navigate it?
· To to see your ego in action or what you do on autopilot, watch your next 3 reactions
· How to stop making “life on autopilot’ dietary decisions.
· Ketofast stealing his clients before and after photos
· Call out culture, is it good or bad?
· And much more.
Did you enjoy this episode? If yes, check out Paul’s previous appearances on the podcast.
Paul’s Instagram: Paul Dermody (@pauldermodypt) • Instagram photos and videos
The online business podcast https://briankeanefitness.com/business-podcast/
How to move your PT business online course https://briankeanefitness.com/online-business-course/
Rewire Your Mindset course (new): https://briankeanefitness.com/rewire-your-mindset-course/
BKF Online Course: