Steve is an Irish Garda (Police) who has been documenting his weight loss journey on Instagram.
On top of having his weight story featured in national magazines and newspapers, Steve is also a cancer survivor with an incredible mindset.
Steve was on the podcast last year for episode 259: Losing Over 100lbs In 8 Months By Tracking Calories and Counting Steps and today was a catch up conversation with someone who keeps me motivated by his daily actions towards his best self. Enjoy.
Some of the things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· What he’s been up to since the last podcast appearance.
· Falling off track during the first Covid lockdown and how he got back on track.
· Motivation vs discipline when it comes to weight loss.
· His evolution from focusing on fat loss and body composition change compared to weight loss alone.
· Why being overweight doesn’t make you a bad person and the importance of building inner confidence and self-worth on your weight loss journey.
· The positive (or negative) impact of your inner circle and why you need to be careful of who you follow on social media.
· The Instagram accounts Steve uses for inspiration and the podcast he listens to for education.
· Plus more..
Steve’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/steves_weight_loss/
Podcast 259: Steve Griffin on Losing Over 100lbs In 8 Months By Tracking Calories and Counting Steps!
The online business podcast https://briankeanefitness.com/business-podcast/
How to move your PT business online course https://briankeanefitness.com/online-business-course/
Rewire Your Mindset course (new): https://briankeanefitness.com/rewire-your-mindset-course/
BKF Online Course: