TJ is a plant-based human biologist (BSc) and nutritionist (MSc). He specialises in vegan and vegetarian nutrition and helping clients reach their potential by optimising their nutrition.
He is the author of the new book The Plant Based Power Plan – Increase Strength, Boost Energy, Perform at Your Best.
In his new book, TJ uses cutting edge research that he applies with his clients ranging from premiership rugby players, competitive weightlifters and professional boxers to premier league footballers and ultra-distance triathletes.
Here are some of things we talked about in today’s podcast:
· How vegan diets are NOT the same as plant-based diets when it comes to overall health (do not confuse the two)
· The major unhealthy foods to watch out for (especially the ones you may not have thought of)
· The scientific vs anecdotal evidence of plant-based diets and their benefits
· Key nutrients to include in any diet
· How to start a new diet plan. The gradual vs all in approach
· How to start including more plants in your diet
TJ’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tj_waterfall/?hl=en
The online business podcast https://briankeanefitness.com/business-podcast/
How to move your PT business online course https://briankeanefitness.com/online-business-course/
Rewire Your Mindset course (new): https://briankeanefitness.com/rewire-your-mindset-course/
BKF Online Course: