Today’s solo podcast is a training deep dive.
It goes through everything you need to know when it comes to training, cardio and creating your own workout program.
If you struggle with the training side of weight or fat loss and body composition , then this episode is not to be missed.
This is a companion piece with podcast 291 Nutrition Deep Dive. Together they will give you everything you need to create your own diet and training program based on your goals.
- Getting clear on the goal and different training styles that compliment them. 04:23
- Training for body composition - what I do in BKF online program: hypertrophy, Circuits, HIIT or finishers. 06:57
- Push pull legs vs full body vs upper lower training splits. The pros and cons of each. 24:10
- NEAT and why you don’t need exercise to lose weight.30:21
- HIIT or LISS cardio pros and cons.34:55
- The benefits of a gym and getting over gym anxiety (what to do, what I advise and what I do in programs) 42:07
- Experimenting with various training styles to see what you enjoy the most 47:29
- How to design your own training programs- exercise choice, reps, sets rest, tempo 54:20
- Following an influencer program vs creating your own vs working with a coach. 58:12
The Lean Body Podcast (for GAA players):
Rewire Your Mindset Course:
Online Business Course:
Podcast 291: Nutrition Deep Dive: https://briankeanefitness.com/podcast/291-nutrition-deep-dive-calorie-deficits-macros-101-food-choices-and-tracking-body-fat/
Gym anxiety Q+A: The Brian Keane Podcast: #102 Blood Flow Restriction Training, Brain Boosting Tips, Future PT Advice, Dealing with Gym Anxiety and Bored and Unhappy With My Life!