Derval is an Irish former sprint hurdles athlete. She competed internationally in the 60 and 100 metres hurdles, and is the Irish national record holder in both events. She participated in two Indoor World Championships, five Outdoor World Championships and the 2004, 2008, and 2012 Summer Olympics.
She is also a coach on RTE’s Ireland’s Fittest Family, proud mum and best-selling author of two cookbooks The Fit Foodie and Food for the Fast Lane.
I first met Derv on the set of Ireland’s Fittest Family in 2018 and we’ve been friends ever since. This episode was long overdue. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed recording it.
· How to build a healthy lifestyle that helps you lose weight
· Setting realistic weight loss goals and learning from past failures!
· How to learn resilience
· The major thing that holds people back with their health and fitness
· The power of committing to one coach, program or plan
· Advice to busy mums, the importance of self-care and prioritizing yourself
And much more.
Derval's Social Media
Derval’s Website: https://derval.ie/
Derval’s Instagram: Derval O’Rourke - Derval.ie (@dervalo.rourke) • Instagram photos and videos
The online business podcast https://briankeanefitness.com/business-podcast/
How to move your PT business online course https://briankeanefitness.com/online-business-course/
Rewire Your Mindset course (new): https://briankeanefitness.com/rewire-your-mindset-course/
BKF Online Course: