Jordan has a Bachelor’s of Science in Health & Behaviour Science with a focus in Strength & Conditioning.
On top of being Gary Vee’s former personal trainer, strength & nutrition coach, Jordan is also a 5x world record powerlifter. He is also a precision nutrition and westside barbell certified coach.
His social media platforms and podcast focuses on making the world of fitness and nutrition easier to navigate by cutting through all the bullshit.
Here are some of things we talked about in today’s podcast.
· The worst nutrition misconceptions he sees online
· His process for how to stop labelling foods as ‘good’ or ‘bad’
· The importance of calorie counting but why context matters
· How to stop punishing yourself if you’ve eating too much and why falling off your diet doesn’t make you a bad person!
· How the starvation diets work and the myth of starvation mode
· What to do when you struggle with workout motivation
· Training progression and the myth ‘being sore’ after every workout?
· The worst advice he’s ever been given and his history with binge eating and how he overcame it.
Today’s podcast is sponsored by Udo’s Choice Super 8 Gold: https://www.udoschoice.ie
Jordan’s Website: https://www.syattfitness.com/
Jordan’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/syattfitness/?hl=en
Jordan’s Podcast: http://hyperurl.co/qfk6kzInstagram
Check out my latest book ‘Rewire` Your Mindset’ on audiobook – available now on Audible – click here.