Daniel is a performance nutritionist and author of the No1 best seller “Eat Up and Raise Your Game’
He received his BSc in Science from University College Dublin and holds an MSc in Nutrition, Physical Activity & Public Health from the University of Bristol.
His best-selling book and Instagram page is all based around simple recipes and meal plans
This podcast was a long time coming and today we go deep on all things food psychology, dietary choices and taking back ownership of your nutrition.
Some of the things we talked about:
· The importance of taking full ownership of your nutrition to hit any goal you set for yourself.
· The nutritional psychology of knowledge, skill and motivation and how it impacts our behavior.
· The importance of having personal engagement or ‘skin in the game’ with your food plan.
· How to find or create motivation by figuring out your ultimate goal is when it comes to your diet.
· The importance of health seeking behavior when it comes to body composition.
· Mental health and owning who you are, your background and personal self-discovery.
· And much more.
Daniel’s Website: https://www.daveynutrition.com
Daniel’s Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/daveynutrition/?hl=en
BKF Online Program: