Ben is the New York Times bestselling author of the book ‘Beyond Training’ and has a masters degree in exercise physiology and biomechanics.
In 2013 and 2014, Ben was named as one of the world’s top 100 most influential people in health and fitness, and by 2015, he was coaching the world’s top CEO’s, chefs, biohackers, poker players, tennis, motocross and endurance competitors, alongside professional athletes from the UFC, the NBA, and the NFL.
This is an amazing episode. Ben speaks about how to improve your life, health, and overall fitness by making a few simple adjustments to your eating and sleep routines. I got so much from this one and even went back over it afterward with a notepad and pen. I hope you enjoy this one as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Some of the things we talked about:
· The transition from bodybuilder to Ironman Triathlon
· Sleep hygiene – temperature, lifestyle, supplements and hacks
· Ancestral eating and how to eat based on your genetics
· Diet misconceptions in the fitness industry
· Ben’s top books recommendation for nutrition
Ben’s book Beyond Training book: https://tinyurl.com/y2ytm5z4