I'm so excited to have my guest Shane Finn with me on the show today.
Shane is a Dingle Native who recently ran 24 marathons in 24 days and raised over €100,000 euro for Spina Bifida Ireland
1.can you tell everyone listening a little bit more about yourself
2.What advice would you give your 16-year-old self and place where you were at that time in your life, what were you doing?
- When do you think of the word successful, who's the first person that comes to mind and why?
- What purchase or £100 or less has most positively affected your life in the last 6 months?
- Do you have a quote you live your by or think of often?
- What book (besides your own) do u think everybody on the planet should read?
- what is the worst advice you see or hear being dispensed in your world (fitness, nutrition etc)
- What have u changed your mind about in the last few years
- If you could have one gigantic billboard anywhere with anything on it, what would it say?
- What is something you believe that other people think is insane?
- What obsessions do you explore in the evenings or weekends?
- How has a failure, or apparent failure, set you up for later success? Or do you have a favourite failure of yours?
- Any ask or request for my audience? Last parting words